Monday, October 27, 2008

New Puppies

Daisy and her 6 little puppies.

They are six days old today.


Our black lab had 6 new baby puppies. Anybody want one? They'll be ready the first week of December.

3 comments:

Sabra said...

Cute puppies. I love black labs, we might want one.

jason and michelle clarke said...

You've done a great job on your blog. It looks good!! Holy cow your kids have gotten BIG. Kamrie is tall.Keagan has grown a lot too. He looks like a five year old,that's for sure. Taylor has grown too. I guess that goes to tell we haven't seen you guys for a long time. Your hair looks really cute cut short!!!! How long has it been short? I like your family pics too. You guys look great!!

Dal and Nat said...

Hey yes I might truly want one. My husband has said I can't have a dog until I find a good one. Let me know what I need to do to get one.
Natalie (brown) We are down in Rexburg a lot.