


Today is our 10th Anniversary! WOW! I still remember the look on his face when he saw me in my dress...and the thoughts running through my head when I first saw him. He is the love of my life and always makes me laugh. I love you Sweetheart! Today, Tomorrow, Always and Forever.
Friday, January 23, 2009
10 YEARS!!!
Posted by Drew and Mariann at 8:14 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
You are right! You look about 12!! but very sweet! You and Andrew are a great team! And by the way...YOU MAKE VERY CUTE BABIES!!
Happy Anniversary you sexy things you!! Hope you had the best day ever! :)
you two look so young! how cute. You two are a great couple! Congrats!
Happy anniversary to you both. I wouldn't dare put my wedding pictures on my blog I looked so funny in our pics,I don't know what I was thinking. Your brave. You two have both changed a lot. After 10-12 yrs a lot changes. I wish I could re take my wedding pics. You still look GREAT!
To answer your question:
I did the same thing last year when my friend made her blog private.
I have heard of something called blog lines. I don't know how it works though.
Is Drue having fun? He is probably getting a good tan!
Post a Comment