We had 19 little girls altogether for Taylor's 8th birthday. We had a hula hoop contest to see who could do it the longest, and that girl got to take a hula hoop home for a prize. Each girl got to make their own pair of fuzzy flip-flops. We tied strips of bright colored fabric to the tops to make them fuzzy. They turned out SO cute and were simple to make.
I can't believe my little girl is 8 already! I remember the night she was born....Especially the part where I had her natural with no drugs (not by choice, long story.) But I'm so glad she's mine! She's such a talented sweet little girl. I love you Tater Bug!
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Taylor's Hawaiian Party
Posted by Drew and Mariann at 1:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








3 comments:
What a good mom you are! Those flip flops are so cute. What a fun party!
That is a TON of girls. Looks like so much fun. I'm getting ready to do a tractor b-day party for Hunter.
How did you manage to handle that many little girls, way to go!!! You are an awesome mom, I bet they all had a blast. That is one party Taylor will never forget!! Cute flip flops too!
Post a Comment