Friday, July 24, 2009

My Little Taylor Bug's Baptism









I can't believe my little Taylor bug is 8 already and baptized! It was such a fun day! She truly is my little princess! I am so blessed to have her as part of my life! I love you
buggy-wuggy! Thank-You to everyone who shared in her special day!
She said to me when we were taking her pictures..."this is where I want my wedding pictures taken." And I'm sure that day is coming all to fast! Oh, if they could just stay little!

2 comments:

Kate and Cole said...

that is so sweet. She is such a cutie. I love her dress. I don't know if I can handle Ryker turning eight. He's already 5 and I can't believe it. I wish these times went by slower too. Sounds like you had a fun day!

jason and michelle clarke said...

Mariann, she looks cute, that is a pretty baptism dress too! Time flies and they do grow up fast it's kinda sad. Glad you had a great day or should I say glad she had a great day!!