Thursday, August 6, 2009

Kamrie's 10th Birthday

Daddy teaching Kam how to play

What a goofy Daddy....I love him!

Playing in the arcade

They're gonna shoot me!!!!

Dad and Keagan

shootin eachother

Keagan loved it!

Do you think they use Febreeze???

NOPE! I guess not! LOL

Miniature golf

Kamrie loved all her gifts!

We had a party for Kamrie at The Craze Family Fun Zone in Rexburg. She invited friends and played miniature golf, lazer tag, and arcade games. We had fun and she got fun gifts too. Drew gave her-her own set of golf clubs so she can go golfing. They're even pink!

I can't believe my little girl is 10 years old already. She is such a beautiful, talented little girl! Each day she brings so much joy to us. We love you Kamers!!!




2 comments:

Sabra said...

You guys know where all the fun spot are! Looks like you have been going some fun things this summer.
I want to check out that water park in Sandy! That looks so cool.

Happy Late Birthday to Kamrie! She is such a sweetheart.

Lisah said...

I love all the pics! You guys do the best stuff!!! You are so fun!!!!!