We had kind of a crazy Halloween week. Even though I love dressing up the kids, I am glad for it to be over. We had to dress up the kids 4 different times! Once for their dance party, once for school, once for the school carnival and once for Halloween. WHEW! On Halloween we went to 2 trunk or treats, Grandpa Erickson's, Grandma Martin's work and then we went to a carnival at the movie theater. The kids got WAY to much candy, so of coarse I had to help them eat it! Kamrie dressed up as a fairy, Taylor was a bumblebee, Keagan was Zorro and baby Kyler was a tiger. We had so much fun!
Monday, November 2, 2009
Halloween
Posted by Drew and Mariann at 6:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Oh they are all so cute! You look great in that picture too! I am so glad you had a fun halloween. we need to visit sometime!!!
They all look so cute!
Post a Comment