+edit+web+ready.jpg)
+edit+web+ready.jpg)


It was FREEZING! We had family pictures taken Nov. 20th. I think the temp. was mid 40's but we survived and managed to get some GREAT ones! Caralee Case took our pictures. She did such a great job! I LOVE them!
Friday, January 8, 2010
Family Pictures 2009
Posted by Drew and Mariann at 7:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
They are way cute. You guys always are getting cute family pictures. You can't tell that it was that cold!
What cute pictures! I love the colors you chose for everyone to wear. Looks great. What an adorable family you have! When we got our family pictures it was freezing too. Not the mid 40s but it was cold. But you didn't have your 1 year old pose naked in that weather with his birthday cake! hahahahaa...it was totally worth it though :)
These are great pictures! Your family is so cute Mariann! Oh and you are BRAVE. I'd never make it in 40 degree weather!
Post a Comment