1. How many people are in your family? Soon to be Six. I can't wait!
2. When did you get married? 1999 Almost 10 years ago. WOW!
3. Are your children boys or girls? We have two girls and one boy and are expecting our second boy any day.
4. What do you do for fun as a family? We love to go to movies or just hang out as a family. When my husband is home we run errands and do most everything together.
5. Is your family complete, or are you planning on having more children? We're done. I always wanted 4 kids. And it will be even. Two girls and two boys.
Now I tag Angi, Linda, Annette, and Michelle. Can't wait to see your answers!
Thursday, November 13, 2008
Family Tag
Posted by Drew and Mariann at 5:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
That was fun reading!
How have you been feeling??....I have been wondering.
Are you all ready for the baby??
I'll do it!!
Post a Comment