Daddy surprised us with an overnight trip to West Yellowstone. We went to the Grizzly and Wolf Discovery Center, watched a bear movie at the I-MAX theater, and went swimming at the hotel. We had SO much fun! It was great to get away even just for a night.
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








5 comments:
What a fun trip. I haven't been to yellowstone in the longest time. Isn't is weird how excited kids get about staying in a hotel? It cracks me up! You have such a cute family.
As I was saying "It looks like you and a Great time in West!!!"
You gotta Love that wonderful Husband of yours! He is such a good man!
Looks like fun!!
Kyler is looking more like Keagan.
So fun! I love that place, and my kids are always asking to go there! Next time lets do it together! :)
Post a Comment