Kamrie, Devyn and Taylor
Devyn and TaylorKamrie and Taylor performed in the East Idaho Dance Showcase down in Shelly on Saturday and had a great time! It was so cute to watch!!! They are also performing the 14th of March in Idaho Falls, April 18th in Malad, and May 2nd at Lagoon if you'd like to come watch. We'd love to have you there!






2 comments:
How fun!! I bet they are just loving dancing. I want to put Ashlyn in so bad, but I don't know when I will. Hopefully sooner than later. I hope they continue to have fun with it. I'd like to come and see them dance. Maybe that would give us a good reason to come up to Idaho. I don't know if we will be able to though.
Those costumes are so cute! what cute girls. I can't wait to get Reese into Dance!
Post a Comment