Wednesday, October 7, 2009

When ya gotta go, ya gotta go!

I drive into the bank parking lot today and as I'm filling out my deposit slip Keagan decides he has to go pee. (RIGHT NOW!) So, I quickly finish filling out the slip and and say OK LET"S GO! And I hurry across the parking lot and to the doors of the bank. I'm looking all around and I'm thinking WOW he ran fast in to the bank! Just as I turn around I glance him pulling up his pants standing on the other side of the car in the parking lot. He had already gone. Mortified, I yell pull up your pants and get in the car! Luckily the teller only saw him pulling up his pants instead of the whole ordeal. My face was NEON RED walking into the bank and I'm sure didn't change until I got back outside. But everyone in the bank got a good laugh so at least we made someones day!

0 comments: